Sunday, January 24, 2010

In a craft funk

I don't know what's wrong with me.

I haven't been visiting all the crafty blogs that I regularly visit. I skip over most of the crafty emails that are in my inbox. I can't find the desire to pick up a pair of scissors and cut out something new. I just don't feel like creating anything...I haven't since I finished my last project for Christmas.

This is not like me.

I'm not sure I know this person.

Just now I was actually looking through the snippets on my dashboard from the blogs that I follow, and although I saw pictures and posts that interested me and I thought "that would be fun", I still didn't take the time to read the post....strange.

Can I blame this on pregnancy hormones? Cuz I think that's what I am gonna do...there doesn't seem to be any other reason for it. I hope it doesn't last too long, I have some fun ideas on things to make for baby. Just because this is number four and I pretty much have made everything, doesn't mean he/she should be any less spoiled by fun baby things made by mom. I have actually found new things to make...most of them are boy things which I have none of....but I can't even get excited about making them because we are not finding out what we are having,which I am OK with, we have never found out before. My Hunk says that if they told us we were having a boy and it ended up being a girl that that would be worse than just the surprise of another girl. I'll probably make some fun boy things anyways...I always make one or two, and if we end up with another girl...I'll just give them away to someone else that has a boy...like I've always done in the past. That is of course, if I can get my craft on again.

1 comment:

  1. I've been there!
    I forced myself to start a project even though I didn't feel like it and then I got hooked!

    ReplyDelete

leave a message

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...