Friday, May 22, 2009

I am so behind

I really wanted to be better at this. But I am not.....oh yeah, you might want to know what I am talking about. About three weeks ago, a blogging friend of mine alerted me to this idea of a one a day quilt-a-long. I thought it was a great idea, something that would be easy to do, after all, all I have to do is sew one quilt block a day. So I went here and got all the info and such and signed up for the fun. I was starting about a week later than everyone else. But I figured I could easily catch up....not so much. I have all the squares cut out and even set aside together for each block. But I don't have a single one sewn. Today, I think I should be sewing block number 25....yeah, that ain't going to happen. Hopefully I will get some of them sewn this afternoon. so I have a picture to share with you. I know, it really shouldn't be this hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...