Monday, June 8, 2009

Another green idea

I saw this idea out there somewhere in blogger land a month or so ago and I liked it for a number of reasons.
  1. it's another "green" idea, to lessen the waste we are tossing out.
  2. it was super simple.
  3. it would make a great gift.
  4. it was cute
  5. and it used up more scraps from a variety of my fabric boxes.
So I sat down and put some together. What do you think of my reusable makeup remover pads with a mesh bag for washing them in?
They are made with soft flannel(remover side) and a fun cotton print to make them look cute. They have a layer of cotton quilt batting in the middle for softness and absorbency. I use mine a lot and think they are great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...