Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas Break

OK, so life is getting busier as Christmas approaches, I am so very behind in my sewing because I had almost two weeks with out my sewing machine because it died on me. What I am trying to say is that I am officially taking my Christmas break. I do plan to post pictures of the girls dresses when they are done, as well as some of my other projects that I am working on. So I'd better go work on them instead of playing here on the computer.

See you in the New Year!

P.S. If you are interested you can head on over to my personal blog to read my daily "Days of Christmas posts". If you are up to a challenge read about it here.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your break. Can't wait to see how everything turns out. Also, best wishes on new baby. How exciting. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

leave a message

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...