Monday, December 28, 2009

The Last of the Christmas creations

This year I made us all matching stocking from the Figgy Pudding Line, that I first came across here. I let the kids pick any two fabrics that they loved for me to make their stockings out of. I was on the ball and even made one for baby for next Christmas. I used the stocking pattern that I fell in love with here.
Here are this years Christmas Jamma's...finished a day early on December 23rd.
I wasn't the only one busy this year. My oldest was busy making gifts for her little sisters. A doll for Kymberly and a purse for Tansley. I was so proud of her for working so hard and doing such a great job.

2 comments:

  1. So cute. I love that you helped your daughter make gifts for the others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute hats! and stockings. :)

    ReplyDelete

leave a message

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...