Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I'm floored

I just want to send out a big THANK YOU to all of bloggerland.

I logged in today to see that my following had increased by 7 in just two days. That prompted me to look at my stat counter to see where people were coming from, and to my utter amazement I had 492 visitors yesterday and already 131 today and it isn't even 10am! Not even when I have had a give-away have I had that many visitors in one day! WOW, I kinda feel famous or something :)

Here are a few links to those who have been instrumental in helping spread the word about my tutorial, and by spreading the word they have also helped my little blog grow.

pccrafter.com
blog.craftzine.com
youcanmakeit.blogspot.com
www.oneprettything.com
sewing.craftgossip.com

I'm sure there are others out there who have helped spread the word, and I thank you for it. If I missed you, you can let me know and I'll add you to my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...