Who doesn't love new, beautiful, unique handmade items? How about if you could get that new, beautiful, unique handmade item for free? How about if you then shared your talents with others? Now I know that last one sometimes makes people nervous...but I know there are enough of you out there that are up to the challenge. So please, read on and leave a comment.
My friend Jaime posted this pay-it-forward game and it seemed like such a fun idea, so I want to play along.
For the first five bloggers to leave a comment (in your comment tell me a little bit about you and be sure to leave a way for me to contact you(blog address or email)) on this post and commit to do the same pay-it-forward on their blogs I will do the following (and if you are one of the five this is what you will paste in your pay-it-forward post too) :
I am willing to post overseas (I am in Canada), but remember you must commit on your blog to do the same for others.
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I send you. But you may be pleasantly surprised. It will definitely be sewing/craft related.
2. What I send will be made just for you, with love, by my own hands. You'd be surprised how much of our personalities come through online.
3. I will complete all 5 gifts this year - 2009.
4. I will not give you any clue what it’s going to be. It will be something made in the real world, that you can touch and feel, and not something cyber.
5. I reserve the right to do something strange. It may be weird or beautiful. Or it may be monstrous and annoying. If you find it truly horrendous, just let me know. Perhaps you'll send it forward to someone who will absolutely love it.
6. In return, all you need to do is post this text on your blog and make 5 things for the first 5 to respond to your blog post (one for each).
7. Send your mailing address - after I contact you to confirm.
If five people have already left a comment, do not despair. I want everyone to leave a comment and I will choose three random people to send a little something to as well, I have so many ideas and things that I would love to share with all of you.
I will be anxiously awaiting each of your fabulous comments! I can't wait to get started!!