Thursday, November 10, 2011

Been gone gone gone, been gone so long, been gone gone gone so long...

WOW, it has been along time! Welcome back me. To give you an idea of just how long, this is what my baby boy now looks like....

Well as you can see since while I was away I decided to change my blog name. I realize that this may cause some link problems....I didn't take that into consideration before I changed it, but Oh well, it will be like starting from scratch.

I've been busy busy busy the past coupe of weeks creating new and fun things, so I thought that maybe now would be a good time to start sharing again. I have recently discovered Pinterest, which has been the source of all my inspiration for nearly everything that I do lately. I have plenty of new posts to share. Some how I will try to make the time to post in between all the cooking and sewing and such. There's just so much fun stuff I want to share.

So stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...