Friday, December 9, 2011

Stocking Stuffers

 I made these fun stocking stuffers for the girls. The top one is for Munchkin, it's a marble maze. the marble is sewn in between two pieces of fleece and then I have sewn a maze on the fabric. The idea is to push the marble from one dot through the maze to the other dot. Another brilliant idea inspired by pinterest.
The other two are obviously a checker game and a tic tac toe game. This is an idea I have had bookmarked for a long time but had forgotten about until I discovered pinterest and started pinning all of my book marks. The pieces have Velcro on them so you can play this on the go. To keep all the pieces together you just pull up the drawstring when you are done and it makes a cute little bag to carry it all in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...