Friday, December 9, 2011

Munchkin's Christmas Gift

I made this puppet theater for Munchkin on Wednesday night. I got the idea from...and I know you'll be surprised...Pinterest. When I saw it I knew it was the perfect thing for her an me. She loves to make any two objects come to life and they can all talk together for hours on end. I have found a few new puppets at a garage sale a while back and if I have time I'll make a few original ones too. The best thing about this puppet theater is that you hang it up in a door way with a tension rod and when you are done you just take it down and fold it up and it basically takes up nothing for space to store. The other best thing about it is that everything, yes EVERYTHING that I used to make it, with the exception of the thread, was given to me over the years from various donors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...