Friday, December 9, 2011

Sweetpea's Christmas gift

I stayed up way to late sewing. But I was on a roll and I just couldn't stop until it was all done. Sweetpea loves to bake. She asked Santa for a cook book. But long before that happened I had scoped out some tutorials to make some oven mitts, chef hat and apron(this was even before pinterest, but don't worry I have since pinned them there too). And then while I was sitting at my table selling my creations at the local craft fair last weekend I saw these adorable aprons hanging across the way. I knew then that I had to make one, especially because they were asking WAY to much money for them, and seriously I have the skills and fabric to make it. I used the this pattern for the apron but I rounded it out and added the pleated ruffle around the edge.
 And here's a look at the other side of the apron... reversible...how fun!
I can't wait to see her in it!! It's always so hard for me to keep all this a secret. But time is flying by and it will be Christmas day before I know it. I'm hoping I'll have time to do all that I have planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...