Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Treasures from all over North America

February was Fat Quarter month at Sew!Mama!Sew!. I participated in their FQ swap. I sent out eight FQ to people all over North America(I ment to take pictures of the ones I sent out, but I didn't remember until I had them all sealed up and ready to mail), and they sent me a FQ in return. Today the last one arrived. I have been very pleased with the fun fabrics that have arrived. Some of them have already inspired me with a project that just needs to be created. Some of the others match nicely with fabric in my stash, so it is bound to be made into some fabulous creation of mine. A few others will need some thinking to come up with the perfect creation. But whatever, however, it was fun to get 8 new pieces of fabric in the mail. I hope everyone else involved in the swap recieved just as fun of new fabrics as I did.

1 comment:

  1. I took a picture of all of my fat quarters from the swap too. I just need to get it posted.

    PS: I love the tissue holders.

    PPS: How's this for a twist of fate: I am LDS too! Now I will have to make tissue holders out of fat quarters for my RS anniversary dinner. Then we can be exactly alike! haha

    ReplyDelete

leave a message

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...