Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Darn Tootin' Cute Dress


I just made this adorable little dress this afternoon for the daughter of a friend of mine. I had my Kathryn try it on and model it for me. It is made with quilters cotton. I used the top part of a peasant blouse pattern and I added 5 inches to width of the bodice to make the first ruffle. Each additional ruffle is 5 inches wider than the previous ruffle. I cut each ruffle 6 inches tall. It is super easy to make and super cute as you can see. It turned out just as cute as I hoped it would.

Here are some similar tops that I have made.
If you like these you can check out what I have available in my etsy shop or on my facebook group MaKC Creations. I will also do custom orders if there is something special you have in mind. Just send me an email or leave a comment.

1 comment:

leave a message

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...