Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I've been so busy catching up.

I've been determined this past week to get caught up on the cresting that I do for Bert and Macs source for sports, that I haven't been creating much in the way of fun stuff. Just a little tidbit there and a tidbit here. But my mind hasn't stopped. I keep adding to my list of ideas of things that I want to make and have available in my Etsy shop. The good news is, that after today I should be all caught up(and bringing in some nice cash)! Yeah!! I am so excited, because now I can really start doing all that I want to be doing. So sit tight, and soon I'll have more new and exciting things for you to look at, drool over, or just simply admire. Whatever the case, I am so EXCITED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...