Saturday, March 13, 2010

My life has just been made a little bit simpler.

Remember awhile back when I was trying to make a swaddling blanket but didn't have a baby to try it out on?

Problem solved!

Chris at Pickup Some Creativity told me about the POD swaddler pattern. So I went to go check it out over at While They Sleep(seriously go check it out now). And wowsers! I love it. It's kind of what I had brewing in my mind since my first trial run, but I wasn't sure how to keep it done up with out velcro(I really didn't like the idea of scratchy velcro on a soft blanket). I hadn't ever thought of tying it up. So I've decided that I no longer will try to create something that is already created the way I want it. I'll just buy the pattern and I will tell all the world(at least those who visit my blog) where to find this wonderful pattern. All that tedious work figuring out measurements and yardages is already done for me, now all I have to do is make one, or two....or more.

1 comment:

  1. So glad that you are happy! I have loved this pattern as a gift for friends and family. You can see examples of what I've made on my blog.
    Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete

leave a message

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...