Have I ever told you how much I love Fabric.com? Oh the fabric! Oh the deals! Oh the temptations! Oh how I love you, let me count the ways...
1) You allow me to shop from the comfort of my home.
2) Your regular prices are cheap($7.98US/yard or $8.98US/yard for designer)...especially because I live in Canada and quilting cotton is on average $15CDN/meter(a yard and an eighth), but more like $18.99CDN/meter for designer cottons.
3) When I spend $35US you ship my package to me(well to my friend) for free(anywhere in the US). And since I live 10 minutes from the border and have a wonderful friend who lives just across the line, I ship my packages to her. It is so very easy to spend $35US.
4) You send me emails informing me of your even bigger and better deals and sales.
5) Your latest sale was to fabulous to resist, 30% of all clearance! I bought nine 1 yard pieces that would have cost me a whopping $41.99US, but I saved 30% so actually I only spent $29.37US. That my friends, is a whopping $3.26US/yard.(Do you know how hard it was to ONLY buy 9 yards of fabric?)
6) Bonus, since the Canadian dollar is almost par with the US dollar the exchange is next to nothing.
Check out these fabulous fabrics that have joined my stash.